WHO IS IT FOR?
We look for participants who
- are reflective people; listeners to their inner life and the creative spirit at the heart of experience
- are used to being accompanied in a way which encourages inner dialogue
- see spirituality as a way of being in the world which expects to meet “God in all things”, in both the desolation of woundedness and the consolation of God’s grace
- are searchers with open hearts and minds
- are already experiencing that others find them people who can be present as listeners in whatever context of life that may be